How Vulnerable are Your Files?
July 02, 2019 | Digitex
According to Security Today, the average cost of a data breach is $3.86 million—and the average cost for each lost or stolen record is $148.00. How many records do you have in your database and what would that number look like for your company?
That’s undoubtedly a lot of money.
Unfortunately, data breaches resulting in security issues as well as the loss of important files have become a common problem for businesses of all sizes. Every day, hacker technologies advance and the number of infiltrations continues to grow each year.
In April of this year alone there were over 1.34 billion records leaked.
Chances are, your company can’t afford to lose thousands of files to a data breach, and proactive management and security are essential. Don’t lose valuable time searching for documents that you desperately need to get your hands on. Effectively manage them with an all-in-one solution.
Digitex’s Security Management protects and stores all your files. This highly sought solution includes a fully staffed security operations centre with top-level security analysts continuously monitoring your systems.
What does Security Management look like?
- On-demand auditing & logging reports
- Logs saved in the Cloud to meet best practices & regulatory compliance
- Behaviour on your network is tracked and analyzed
- Threat intelligence databases identify real-time threats
- Weekly review and reporting conducted to keep you informed on the health and safety of your network