Your office anywhere, anytime!
Whether as a short or long term rental, Digitex can be a good fit for your remote office location, small start-up or temporary office site.
We're with you in the short-term, as well as the long-term, which is why we offer a few different ways your business can benefit from our services.
Short Term Rentals
A short-term rental can work for your remote office location, small start-up or temporary office site. You'll get the same superior product and the same level of expertise and service from our experts.
If your business coordinates projects in different locations, and it includes the set-up of one or multiple office equipment onsite, you may want to consider a quick and easy short term rental as an option. Renting office equipment will reduce set up and delivery costs tied to your temporary office.
This service is most effective for those customers who have a time based project such as an event, trade show, meeting or training session requiring products on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Our short term rentals program is usually a fast approval process, and can provide an off- the-shelf or tailor-made solution for each or our customers.
Your office printing equipment is delivered and configured by our experienced team of service technicians and information technology experts anywhere you need it.
Advantages of Renting
- No capital outlay.
- Tax benefits.
- Technical Support.
- Regular Maintenance.
- Consumables and Supplies.
- Equipment upgrades.
- Equipment availability.
- Avoid storage or shipping costs.
- When your job ends, the equipment comes back.
- No dealing with unneeded assets, storage or shipping costs.
- Automatic upgrades when systems useful life is reached.
- Trade Shows, conferences, seminars, meetings, events.
- Visual arts, film productions, advertising and sponsorship programs.
- Architectural, engineering and construction projects.
- Audits, tax season and year-end reporting.