Digitex offers candidates the opportunity to build their careers within one of the fastest growing companies in Alberta.
Individuals can apply their skill sets in a challenging and rewarding environment that includes competitive compensation, and the potential for growth within the company.
We work in a fast paced environment with innovative technology; we take pride in employing some of the best people in the industry.
Job Post #1:
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who will enable growth in our business, provide industry-leading solutions through world class products & services, and who are motivated and driven by an opportunity where your pay is a by-product of your efforts. If that is you, come join our team as an Account Manager!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement strategies to market office equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone call and personal visit
- Extreme hunter mentality developing clients on a B2B approach
- Deliver professional Digitex proposals to clients that provide industry-leading solutions
- Demonstrate Digitex hardware and software advantages
- Grow year-over-year sales results
- Maintain and continue to increase the “Digitex Difference” within a specified territory
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B. Comm, BA, or BS degree
- Resides in the Regina, SK. area
- Excellent work ethic and exudes Professionalism
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and quick learner of web applications
- Prior selling experience preferred – 2 years minimum
- Monthly base plus uncapped commission and bonuses
- Corporate sales training program and on-going support
- Health benefits, Presidents Club for top producers
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the community and the clients we serve
- Opportunity for advancement into management or specialized sales
Apply to: email@example.com