Digitex Canada Inc. is looking for an experienced, outgoing person with exceptional customer service and computer knowledge. This is a position that demands attention to detail, time management, extraordinary customer service skills and teamwork. Digitex is an industry leader and one of Canada’s largest independent dealerships featuring the Canon, Sharp, Samsung Lexmark and HP product lines. The qualified candidate would need to exemplify the “Digitex Difference” in this competitive and fast paced field.
- Responsible for accurately receiving product from suppliers, verifying proper documentation.
- Inspect product being received for accuracy and quality.
- Prepare warehouse for expected deliveries, ensuring proper storage of products.
- Loading and unloading product from delivery vehicles.
- Notify Service Department of equipment arrival.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Entry of products received and shipped into E Automate.
- Accurately recording products shipped, received or transferred within the warehouse and to the other
- Perform inventory counts and verification of products in a timely manner.
- Prepare documentation and reports on product movement as required.
- Cross train with the Delivery Driver to fill in and assist with this position when required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES:
- Basic knowledge of shipping and receiving.
- Excellent work ethic and exudes professionalism.
- Self-starter and can work independently and a team player.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Experience with inventory tracking and product storage.
- Some heavy lifting required, up to 100 lbs.
BENEFITS / WAGES:
- Full time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
- Health and Dental benefits after a 3-month probationary period.
- RRSP plan after 6 months.
- Salary will be determined upon review of skills, education and experience.
This is your opportunity to earn an excellent income, which will reflect years of experience and qualifications while working in a fast paced ever changing industry with ongoing learning and required training. Digitex Canada Inc. offers an excellent benefits program, 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday hours, a great work environment. Please forward your resume, cover letter and at least 3 references to your experience to: [email protected] We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview directly.